Respiratory & Immune System Support – Golden Touch 1 kit.
GOLDEN TOUCH ONE KIT
The Golden Touch 1 Kit contains the essential oils: Di-Gize; Raven; R.C.; (Respiratory Congestion); Thieves; EndoFlex; JuvaFlex; and Melrose; shown to be particularly helpful for respiratory and immune system support.
Not feeling up to par? Let Golden Touch 1 essential oil blends restore the balance that you are seeking.
In summer, spring, fall and particularly in winter, Golden Touch 1 essential oil blends rally to support you.
These amazing blends may shorten the severity or duration of certain seasonal discomforts. The carefully selected essential oils are blended in correct proportions to correct a powerful synergy that protects key body systems.
When inhaled, the volatile aromas from Golden Touch 1 blends rush to needed sites in the nose, sinuses, throat, and lungs.
When rubbed on the chest or taken as supplements, essential oils exhibit soothing and comforting actions.
For more information please purchase the Essential Oils Desk Reference, published by Essential Science Publishing, at my Recommended Reading link. Or go to the Other Stories link on my home page and type in the names of the seven Golden Touch 1 kit oils (one at a time) into the search area, and see how other people have successfully used these seven incredible oils for their own particular health issues.
You can also type into the search area a particular health issue you would like to see if someone has successfully overcome. The following is a list of a variety of ways these seven amazing oils can be used:
Di-Gize is an essential oil blend of tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise and patchouli. Blended specifically with oils noted for their effects on the digestive system, Di-Gize works against parasites while giving enzyme support.
Because 70% of the immune system is directly linked to the lower bowel (colon) it is imperative to keep our elimination regular, (1/2 hour after each meal), kill parasites, and clean our whole digestive system daily with plain water and water mixed with esential oils of lemon, orange, peppermint, tangerine, or di-gize.
1. Put a drop in a full glass of water and ingest for stomach upsets, wind, bloating, pains, indigestion, heart burn, nausea, colic or cramps.
2. Massage around belly button or down center of chest from throat area and then around belly button every morning and night for digestive system maintenance.
3. Massage/Vitaflex under feet on the digestive system points. The Essential Oils Desk Reference by Essential Science Publishing has Vitaflex instructions.
4. Place 11 drops (experiment with #) in an empty veggie capsule and ingest with a glass of water to help with parasites, once or twice a day or as needed.
5. Use with a compress on the stomach. Check out the Essential Oils Desk Reference by Essential Science Publishing for instructions.
6. Generally I use this oil twice a day around my belly button area. When I have not used it for a month or more, I feel the difference in my whole digestive system.
R.C. and Raven:
R.C. is an essential oil blend of myrtle, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucaolyptus Australiana, pine, marjoram, Eucalyptus Citriadora, lavender, cypress, spruce, Eucalyptus Radiata and peppermint
R.C. is a revolutionary and antiseptic blend of four medicinal-grade eucalyptus oils. The combined synergy of these antimicrobial oils is unparalleled. It has been studied for its effects on supporting and strengthening the respitory system. R.C. was formulated to help give relief from colds, bronchitis, sore throats, sinusitis and respitory congestion. Also, coughs and sore throats.
Raven is an essential blend of ravensara, lemon, wintergreen, peppermint and eucalyptus radiata Raven is an antiseptic blend of essential oils (especially ravensara, eucalyptus, and peppermint) that can be soothing and purifying to the respitory tract, including the lungs, broncials, and throat. Raven gives strength in fighting respitory disease and infections; and may help alleviate symptoms of tuberculosis, asthma, and pneumonia.
7. R.C. is deeply penetrating where as Raven is soothing, so this is why it is good to alternate the two oils when you use them. Either Morning and Evening or Day one and Day two etc.
8a. For a great sinus cleanse, place 6 drops of R.C. in the palm of your non-dominant hand. Place ring finger of dominant hand into oil and place drops of the oil around each eye area, above eyebrow and on cheekbone. Make a circle around the eye. Do not wear glasses while doing this and be careful not to get it near or in your eyes. It will sting but will not harm.
8b. Lightly spread the oil over both palms by rotating them in a clockwise direction 3 times.
8c. Hold hands with fingers closed and eyes open, over your eyes, nose and mouth area, without touching the face.
8d. Breathe in with your nose and mouth. It may be intense. It may sting a little. It may make you cough, your nose run or your eyes water. All these responses are the body releasing toxins and if you can do it for five minutes or more you will get a great clean out. Alternate this method with Raven every day or whenever needed.
9. Rub into chest and throat area. Also have someone rub it on your back when congested or have lung congestion. Alternate, morning and evening or day one & day two etc., with Raven
10. Massage/Vitaflex on sinus, lung points under your feet. If you do not know which are the points, then just cover the whole bottom of each foot.
11. Keep a bottle of either oil in your pocket so you can smell it or rub some on your nose for hay fever relief during the day. May help reduce inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane. I personally rub it on either side of my nose, up to my eye brows, and under my eyes on the cheek bone, not near the eye, before I go to sleep.
12. Place a drop of R.C. on your palm and then dip your little finger into it. Then place the oil on the tip of your finger onto the tip of your tongue. Now curl your tongue long ways and suck air in. This will draw the R.C. into your sinus area and help open it up and clear it up.
13. Either R.C. or Raven is excellent for humidifying. Place drops in a basin of hot water and breath in the aromatic steam with a towel over your head to keep the steam concentrated.
14. Add 2 to 4 drops to bath water. Use Young Living Bath Gel or Bar soap with bath though so you do not mix oil with unknown ingredients of other brands.
15. For lung issues – using a syringe or eye-dropper place a suppository of a mixture of R.C. or Raven, (with frankincense if you have it), and V6 mixing oil into the rectum before bed as using this method, the benefits go directly to the lungs in seconds.
16. Diffuse R.C. and Raven alternatively in a Young Living cold-air diffuser for night-time congestion free sleep. Or diifuse during the day, while working in your office or home, for helping to open the airways . The cold-air diffuser is designed to atomize a microfine mist of essential oils into the air, where they can remain suspended for several hours. They increase oxygen availability, produce negative ions, and release natural ozone.
17. If you have a bone spur, massage R.C. oil into it every day until it disappears. May need to alternate with Raven and/or frankincense. My bone spur was active; i.e. it was getting bigger daily after being dormant for years. After growing for a year I tried the R.C. and other oils, but mainly R.C. and it disappeared in a few months.
18. Apply to throat area if you have a sore throat or a tickle in your throat etc.
19. Apply to the bottom of your feet if you feel it is too strong for you when applied on chest etc.
20. Use as a hot compress over chest/lung area. Check out the Essential Oils Desk Reference for how to create a compress.
Thieves was created as a result of Dr. Young’s research in the British Museum Library on the ability of 16th century thieves to resist the effects of the plagues in England and Europe. While they were robbing the dead and dying, they protected themselves by rubbing their bodies with a special mix of aromatics and essential oils. They were captured and brought to the king who wanted to know how they could be in contact with the disease but not be affected by it. For leniency these thieves told the king they were spice traders and revealed the formula they used as protection. The recipe they gave is still in the archives in England to this day, which is where Gary found it. He then created the Thieves oil and named it in honor of those spice traders.
Thieves is an essential oil blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, Eucalyptus radiata
and rosemary cineol
21. For prevention of winter illnesses and general wellbeing massage/Vitaflex 3 or more drops each of Thieves and Immupower oils into the bottoms of the feet every night before bed or whenever it suits you. When my sons use this method in college dorm rooms they stay well even when roommates are not. (Immupower is not an oil in this kit but is purchased separately.)
22. Place on finger and rub directly on gums in mouth for any type of pain related to teeth, gums, or mouth. Dilute with V6 oil if necessary. I do not though. Or add a drop to your toothbrush, with the Dentarome Ultra toothpaste, a couple of times a week, while brushing your teeth. Do not mix with any other brand of toothpaste!
23. My son used this on his cat bite. It cleared up beautifully. See his story under the link More Stories
24. Place 10-15 drops of Thieves oil into a bottle of YL Mouthwash. Shake. Place in a spray bottle and use as a throat spray for sore throat, cough, bad breath, etc. You could probably do this with plain water and say 1 or 2 drops of thieves also.
25. Diffuse in room for 15 to 30 minutes, two or three times a day, at a time if someone is sick, if air needs to be purified, or to kill mold or pet smells. Diffuse with the Young Living Cold Air diffuser. According to page 23 of the Essential Oils Desk Reference, Vol. 3, diffusing oils alters the structure of molecules that create odors, rather than just masking them. They also increase oxygen availability produce negative ions, and release natural ozone. Many of the essential oils, including Thieves, are highly antibacterial and are extremely effective for eliminating and destroying airborne germs and bacteria.
26. Rub around outside of ear for ear-ache. Some may need it to be diluted with V6 oil.
27. Place approx. 8 drops in a cotton ball or tissue and place over heating vent or air conditioning vent in hotel room. I also add at least 20 Thieves to a spray bottle of Essential Water or plain water and spray this on the curtains, carpet, bed spread, sheets and pillows in hotel rooms, every day I am there, for protection against germs. Usually, if I do not do this, I end up not sleeping very well and also waking up with a cold sore or something else.
28. According to the Essential Oils Desk Reference, published by Essential Science Publishing, studies conducted at Weber State University (Ogden, UT) during 1997 demonstrated it’s killing power against airborne microorganisms. One analysis showed a 90 percent reduction in the number of gram positive Micrococcus luteus organisms after diffusing for 12 minutes. After 20 minutes of diffusing, the kill-rate jumped to 99.3 percent.
29. Another study against the gram negative Pseudomonas aeruginosa showed a kill rate of 99.96 percent after just 12 minutes of diffusion.
30. For headaches put one drop on your tongue and push it against the roof of your mouth.
31. Massage over thymus. The thymus is part of the immune system. An important function of the thymus is the selection of the T cell repertoire the immune system uses to combat infections.
32. Add some drops to a wet cloth and put in clothes dryer.
33. Add to hot water for a chai tea flavour while cleansing your s whole system.
34. Add to cookies or cakes for extra spice flavour. Using ‘agave‘ instead of sugar and all organic ingredients of course.
35. Place edge of Thieves bottle onto the edge of an empty veggie cap and fill it with as many drops as you feel is right. Close the top and swallow it with a glass of water. This is excellent for general wellbeing if one is feeling ill. If you already feel cold or flu symptoms add 3 drops of oregano (not contained in this kit) to the capsule with the Thieves oil.
36. Add some drops of Thieves to a tissue or cotton ball and suck it up with the vaccum to kill dust mites and other nasties in the vaccum bag and also produce clean fresh scented air blowing out of the vaccum.
37. After using a public restroom, clean your hands with a drop or two of Thieves oil. You may also wish to clean the toilet seat before you use it. Make sure it is all wiped off though before you sit down, otherwise you may find you wish you hadn’t used it.
EndoFlex amplifies metabolism and vitality, and creates hormonal balance.
EndoFlex is an oil blend of spearmint, sage, geranium, myrtle, German chamomile and nutmeg in a base of sesame seed.
The glands of the endocrine system and the hormones they release influence almost every cell, organ, and function of our bodies.The endocrine system is instrumental in regulating mood, growth and development, tissue function, and metabolism, as well as sexual function and reproductive processes. The major glands that make up the human endocrine system are the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, pineal and the reproductive glands, which include the ovaries and testes.
38. Massage on throat region to soothe the thyroid and other glandular areas to support the whole endocrine system.
39. Also, apply over lower back, kidneys, liver, feet and foot Vita Flex points – See Essential Oils Desk Reference for Vita Flex points.
40. Diffuse, directly inhale or add 2 – 4 drops to bath water.
JuvaFlex is an oil blend of fennel, geranium, rosemary cineol, Roman chamomile, blue tansy, and helichrysum in a base of sesame seed oil. This blend is designed as a companion to JuvaTone, a supplement which promotes cleansing and nutritional support of the liver.
JuvaFlex supports liver and lymphatic detoxification.
The three principal functions of the lymphatic system are : To collect and return interstitial fluid, including plasma protein to the blood, and thus a maintain fluid balance. To defend the body against disease by producing lymphocytes. To absorb lipids from the intestine and transport them to the blood. The liver is one of the largest internal organs of the body. It plays of major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body including drug detoxification, glycogen storage, and plasma protein synthesis. It also produces bile which is important in digestion.
41. JuvaFlex helps break addictions to coffee, alcohol, drugs and tobacco.
42. Apply over liver area and foot Vita Flex points.
43. Use in a compress over liver or spine.
Melrose is an essential oil blend of rosemary cineol, Melaleuca alternifoilia, clove and Melaleuca niaouli.
44. Melrose is a strong topical antiseptic that cleans and disinfects cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes, infections, insect bites, stressend tissue, and bruised tissue. Follow with rose ointment to keep wound and oils sealed in.
45. Melrose helps regenerate damaged tissue and reduces inflammation. Please go to Other Stories on my home page. Just click on ‘search’ and write in ‘cell regeneration’ for some testimonials about how people have used Young Living Essential Oils and NingXia Red to regenerate their tissues. Other oils also do this and most of the examples are of other oils, but Melrose is also excellent for this.
46. Directly inhale from the bottle or from your hands or add 2 – 4 drops to bath water.
47. Put 1 or 2 drops on a piece of cotton and place in the ear for earaches. You may also wish to rub some oil around the outside of the base of the ear.
48. Diffuse with the Young Living Cold Air diffuser. When diffused it dispels noxious odors.According to page 23 of the Essential Oils Desk Reference, Vol. 3, diffusing oils alters the structure of molecules that create odors, rather than just masking them.They also increase oxygen availability, produce negative ions, and release natural ozone. Many of the essential oils are highly antibacterial and are extremely effective for eliminating and destroying airborne germs and bacteria.
49. You may also place a few drops in a bowl of hot water, and cover your head with a towel, making a tent over the bowl so you inhale the steam.
50. Use a few drops on a tissue and place directly in front of a humidifier where steam escapes. Do not place oil in humidifier as it may mark the plastic.
51. May also be added to Dentarome Ultra toothpaste for gum care, a couple of times a week. Click on ‘Other Stories’ below and type in ‘gums’ to read testimonails.
52. Melrose has been used to clear up toe fungus. See Other Stories on my home page. Just click on ‘search’ and write ‘toe fungus’, to read testimonial.
53. Clinical trials finds Melaleuca alternifolia effective in treating MRSA. This is one of the oils found in the blend of Melrose. To see an HerbClip article Click here
GUIDELINES FOR THE SAFE USE OF YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS.
1. Always keep a bottle of V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil, Massage Oil Base or any pure vegetable oil handy when using essential oils. Vegetable oils dilute essential oils if they cause discomfort or skin irritation.
2. Keep bottles of essential oils tightly closed and store them in a cool location away from light. If stored properly, essential oils will maintain their potency for many years.
3. Keep essential oils out of reach of children. Treat them as you would any product for therapeutic use.
4. Keep essential oils away from eye area and do not put into ears. Do not handle contact lenses or rub eyes with essential oils on fingers. Oils with high phenol content – oregano, helichrysum, cinnamon, thyme, clove, lemongrass, bergamot, Thieves and ImmuPower – may damage contacts and irritate eyes.
5. Pregnant women should consult their health care professional before using essential oils containing constituents with hormone-like activity, such as clary sage, sage, Idaho tansy, juniper and fennel.
6. Epileptics and those with high blood pressure should consult their health care professional before using essential oils. Avoid hyssop, fennel and Idaho tansy oils.
7. People with allergies should test a small amount of oil on a small area of sensitive skin, such as the inside of the arm, before applying the oil on other areas. The bottom of the feet is one of the safest, most effective places to use essential oils.
8. Before taking GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) essential oils internally, you may wish to dilute with an oil-soluble liquid like honey, olive oil, ricemilk or soymilk.
9. Test an oil before adding undiluted essential oils directly to bath water. Use Bath Gel Base as a dispersing agent for oils in the bath, if necessary. ___________________________________________________________________
June 21, 2009
Â· Jennifer Â· No Comments
Tags: 845-649-7487, Golden Touch 1 Kit, immune system, Jennifer Bhala Hansen, Respiratory, Young Living, Young Living Essential Oils Â· Posted in: Golden Touch 1 Kit, KITS